Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 5:14pm
The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
TO TAKE OUR AUDIENCE SURVEY CLICK HERE
The campaigns have ended. The speeches are over. Time to face the facts. How long do the American people have to wait for meaningful action? Leaders must find a way to enact change. The people demand it.
Frank Sesno, director of the School of Media and Public Affairs, hosts an interactive television event focusing on major fiscal cliff issues.
The program includes top policymakers and journalists including:
- Hon. Jane Harman, former congresswoman (D-California)
- Hon. Mark Kennedy, former congressman (R-Minnesota)
- Nia-Malika Henderson, Washington Post
- Mara Liasson, NPR
- Ryan Schoenike, Executive Director, The Can Kicks Back
- Mark Zandi, Chief Economist, Moody's Analytics
Tune in to RLTV on Thursday, November 29th at 10PM ET!